Dear Customer, at DirtnRoad we are pleased to serve you to our best. Please read carefully these instructions, should you want to return a product that you have purchased recently for which you are not entirely satisfied.
How to return a product – Customer account
- Log into your customer account on DirtnRoad.com
- Click on Completed Order
- Click on Return item
- Indicate which item needs to be returned
- Complete the form
- We will receive your return request and authorize it.
- Return the package
- Once the package is received at our offices, we will issue the credit
How to return a product – as a Guest
If you proceeded to checkout as a Guest, you can contact us by email at return@DirtnRoad.com or by phone 1-844-870-9005 (Monday – Friday / 9AM – 5 PM) to return your product.
For the fastest service, we suggest that you create a new order for the product you would prefer to have and make a return request for the product you would like to exchange. DirtnRoad will temporarily charge your credit card for the cost of the replacement item(s). When DirtnRoad receives the item(s) that was returned, the additional charges will be refunded.
ATTN: ORDER# xxxxxx
2061, route 131
Quebec, J0K 1K0
Return & Refund Policy
- During Holiday season, returns are extended until January 15.
Please, let us know that it’s a gift in the “Note section” at the checkout.
- If you want to return an item, you have to create a return request or contact our customer service maximum 10 days following the reception of the item.
- You can use the return shipping label in your package. The cost of using this label is 10.99$, which will be deducted from your refund for the item(s) returned. OR you can use the shipping method of your choice.
- Once your return is received and inspected by DirtnRoad (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or via a store credit.
- Credit card refunds are credited back to the card used for the original purchase.
- Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2 to 10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- Exchanges must be in new condition and include original product packaging. The Manufacturer’s packaging must be clear of writings or markings. Do not use the manufacturer’s product box as the shipping container.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our warehouse. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected.
Sometimes, people buy multiple of same or similar items with the intention of returning the majority of it. To mitigate such practice, please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at info@DirtnRoad.com (24 hours/day) or at 1-844-870-9005 (Monday – Friday /9am to 5pm EST) if you are unsure of sizing or application for any items prior to placing your order and we will be happy to help you narrow it down!
- DirtnRoad is not responsible for any damage or loss of returned packages and we suggest that you insure the returned package(s) through the carrier. We cannot process refunds on damaged items; damaged items will be returned to the customer via ground shipping.
- Before sending any item(s), you create a return request.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our warehouse. DirtnRoad does not reimburse these charges. Do not return any items COD; our returns department cannot accept COD returns.
- All closeout and clearance merchandise sales are final and cannot be refunded. Manufacturers defect are acceptable.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been “taken out for a ride” is considered used and will not be accepted for return. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your motorcycle helmet on indoors before heading out on the bike.
- Parts that have been installed (or damaged while attempting to install) and/or used in any manner will not be accepted for return.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc.) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
Special instructions for Apparel and Helmets
- Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
- Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories
- Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of 20% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
Special instructions for Electronics, Hard Parts, Tools, Tires
- Any electronic which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
- Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
- Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
- Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
- Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. DirtnRoad will assist customers with their warranty; however DirtnRoad does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
- Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance.
Please let us know ASAP if any goods arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged goods claims are handled through the shipping carrier. We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!