The STACYC 16eDRIVE is the perfect choice for little rippers with some experience on a balance bike and are a little taller and/or more familiar with riding STACYC Stability Cycles and need a larger platform.
Available on order (2-7 business days to ship)
Perfect for 4-8yr old rippers under 75lbs, with 18-24” inseam
- Frame: Aluminum TIG Welded and Heat Treatment
- 16” Composite Wheels with Pneumatic tires
- Seat Height: 17″
- Weight: 19lbs with battery
- High Output Brushless Motor
High Output Brushless Motor
- 20% more power and than original 16eDrive
- 10% more efficient than original 16eDrive
- Increased durability
- No fuse
- Thermal protection for motor and controller
- Power selection modes:
- Low/Training mode ~ 5mph (8km/h)
- Med/Standard mode ~ 7.5mph (12km/h)
- High/Advanced mode ~ 13mph (20km/h – with stock gear ratio)
Industrial Grade, Lithium-ion Battery and Charger*
- Quick disconnect/connect battery
- 20Vmax Voltage (18Vnom)
- 30-60 min run-time**
- 45-60 charge time
*1 battery and charger included
**Run-time is entirely dependent on terrain, hills, and skill level. Run-times are estimates and can vary.
For younger little ripper (3 to 5 years old), shop the 12eDrive. Click here to find it.
If you are based in Quebec province, you can try the Stacyc during our business hours. (Gregoire Sport, based in Joliette) Please call us at least 24 hours before to schedule the demo ride.