The KTM Factory Replica 12eDRIVE is the perfect choice for little rippers with little or no experience on a balance bike. Your child should have an inseam of 14” or more to adequately touch the ground with a slight bend in the knees for optimum sizing. Your child can learn to push, balance, and coast in the Non-powered mode. Graduate them to the powered mode (the holy grail of fun) as they show proficient use and understanding of the brake and the ability to coast and brake while standing. Start them with a speed similar to what they can push the non-powered version at, and they learn the use of the twist throttle, and a long coast turn into a constant use of throttle and giggles. As they continue to develop skills, the medium speed of the KTM Factory Replica 12eDRIVE allows for an exceptional amount of fun outdoors, getting thousands of hours of hand-eye coordination, balance, and outdoor exercise.
Perfect for 3-5yr old rippers under 75lbs, with 14-20” inseam
- Frame: Aluminum TIG Welded
- 12” Composite Wheels with Pneumatic tires
- Seat Height: 13″
- Weight: 17lbs with battery
- Fork: Steel, bmx style
Proprietary drive system
- Power selection modes:
- Low/Training mode ~ 5mph (8km/h)
- Med/Standard mode ~ 7mph (12km/h)
- High/Advanced mode ~ 9mph (15km/h)
- Thermal protection for motor and controller
- BMX chain and freewheel
Industrial Grade, Lithium-ion Battery and Charger*
- Quick disconnect/connect battery
- 20Vmax Voltage(18Vnom)
- 30-60 min run-time**
- 30-60 charge time
*1 battery and charger included
**Run-time is entirely dependent on terrain, hills, and skill level. Run-times are estimates and can vary.
For older little rippers, the 16eDrive is available. Click here to find it.
If you are based in Quebec province, you can try the Stacyc during our business hours. (Gregoire Sport, based in Joliette) Please call us at least 24 hours before to schedule the demo ride.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.