DO YOU KNOW about the benefits of a CNC-machined offset triple clamp?
All KTM CNC-machined triple clampshave the following properties:
- Manufactured from highest grade aluminium
- Optimally tuned steering stem stiffness
- 100% alignment of the fork tubes
- Perfect flexibility – adapted precisely to the KTM WP fork
The offset triple clamp is the distance between the horizontal centre line of both fork tubes and the centre of the steering axis, by which the fork tubes are offset from the steering axis (referred to as dimension “X”). The selected offset can be seen at a glance thanks to the marking on the triple clamp. Offset setting options:
- Shorter offset: stability on fast straights
- Longer offset: simpler and swifter steering into corners
All KTM triple clamps are supplied with steering stem and with the steering head bearing already pressed on.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 10 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to us
Return items with the shipping label provided, please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with everything that was included in the original shipment.
For more information, view our full Returns & Refund policy.