A favorite amongst our Pro back-country athletes, the advanced lightweight shell features zonal Omni-StretchÔ and zonal ACMTÔ technology. Heavy-duty shell material is used in high-wear areas, while ultra-stretch lightweight shell material is used in the back, giving the rider maximum mobility. ACMTÔ across the chest and down the back, provides maximum waterproofing and breathability in contact areas with your sled and pack, and a single layer Tri-Laminate fabric is used in the sleeves and front body to eliminate as much weight and bulk as possible.
DETAILS & SPECS
- 190sgm 75d polyester Omni Stretch™ lite sublimated outershell with tricot interior and Hydrx Pro™ laminate, fully seam sealed
• 10,000mm/5,000g/m² waterproof/breathable
• Durable Omni-Stretch™ nylon shell at lower front leg
• Zonal ACMT™ seam sealed lining system with HydrX Pro™ in upper chest, back and seat area
• FXR Dry Vent™ system – snowproof and moisture resistant chest, side body & leg vent system
• Performance fit with pre-curved sleeves
• YKK® Aquaguard 2-way front zipper
• Hd #8 waterproof zippers throughout
• Inner beacon pocket with tether cord and key clip in lower right pocket
• Reflective screens
• Goggle wipe chamois
• Shock-cord adjustable collar
• Removable/adjustable hood
• Adjustable cuffs with lycra inner cuff extensions
• Removable knee pads
• Dry seat & knee inserts
• Adjustable suspender system
• Reinforced knee, instep & hem
• Storm cuffs with hook & loop/snap closure and front/ rear boot lace retention snaps
• Back leg hem length adjusters
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.