The 210° goggles are unquestionably one of the Titan’s flagship features!
The 210° goggles, electric lens version has been designed to work perfectly with the quick release clip so you can still easily place it over your helmet or let it hang to the side. The strain relief system ensures a constant connection and the heating lens technology prevents fogging. You will never have to change goggles during long rides!
For the backcountry enthusiasts, this version of a 210° goggle have a ventilated foam and a double lens with controlled vents allowing moist air trapped inside your goggle to quickly escape when you are riding on unforgiving terrain, expending the most energy. This solution provides enhanced ventilation for the users that constantly face fog problems due to physical activity on the snowmobile.
- Electric double lens with controlled vents included
- Top ventilation port
- Frameless design
- Flexible polyurethane frame
- Injection molded polycarbonate pre-curved lens
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments
- 100% UV protection
- Oversized and ventilated layered foam
- Adapted for prescription glasses
- Interchangeable strap
- Battery pack not included
Included 210° Goggle:
- RapidClip strap
- Removable nose guard
- Electric double lens with controlled vents
*Only the 210˚ goggles can be worn with winter Titan helmet.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.