Bluetooth 4.1 and Universal Intercom™
The Sena 10S Motorcycle Bluetooth® Communication System is an upgraded version of the original SMH10 system, which has proven itself roadworthy to motorcyclists everywhere. Now in a slimmer profile, the 10S maximizes the enjoyment factor of your ride by keeping you in touch with up to four riding companions via crystal-clear HD audio, up to 1.6 km (1 mile) away, through the One Touch Group Intercom™. The 10S also uses the Universal Intercom™ protocol so it can communicate with all Sena and non-Sena Bluetooth headsets on the market.
Crystal-clear HD audio and Advanced Noise Control™
Don’t be surprised when you’re amazed. The 10S delivers HD-quality audio that’s clear, precise, and comfortable in every condition. Sena’s Advanced Noise Control™ ensures ambient noise doesn’t interfere with incoming and outgoing audio. Meanwhile the Bluetooth 4.1 technology, improved stereo Bluetooth speakers, and advanced architecture creates a smooth, crisp, and responsive user experience you’ll love.
With the 10S app, you’re always in control and connected
The Sena Smartphone App makes configuring your 10S a snap! Change settings, set groups of intercom friends, and access a Quick Guide. You can also set up your 10S to pair with up to two mobile phones for convenient hands-free calling.
Pair with other Sena products to capture your fun
Pair the 10S with a Sena Bluetooth Audio Pack-equipped GoPro® or the Sena Prism Bluetooth Action Camera, and you’ll have a wireless multi-track recording setup for HD video that includes the mic from your headset, the intercom audio from your buddies, and even the sound of the road!
Simplified, reliable audio connections
The 10S simplifies the connections for your earbuds and microphone (wired or wired boom type) by condensing them down to a single clamp connector, which minimizes the number of wires and enhances reliability.
- Talk time: 12 hours
- Stand-by time: 10 days
- Operating temperature: -10°C – 55°C (14°F – 131°F)
- Dimensions: 85 mm x 57 mm x 27 mm (3.4 in x 2.2 in x 1.1 in)
- Speaker: driver unit 36 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Boom microphone length: 183 mm
- Weight: Module: 57 g (2 oz)
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Working distance: up to 1.6 km (1.0 miles) in open terrain
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Advanced Noise Control
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 – 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer
- CE, FCC, IC
In the box:
- 10S Headset Main Unit
- Clamp Unit
- Wired Boom Microphone
- Boom Microphone Holder
- Microphone Sponges
- Wired Microphone
- USB Power & Data Cable (Micro USB Type)
- Stereo Audio Cable, 2.5mm to 3.5mm with Straight Type
- Cigarette Charger
- Glued Surface Mounting Adapter
- Foam Speaker Covers
- Speaker Pads
- Hook and Loop Fasteners for Speakers
- Hook and Loop Fastener for Boom Microphone
- Hook and Loop Fastener for Holder
- Hook and Loop Fastener for Wired Microphone
- Allen Wrench
-10 C to 55 C
85 x 57 x 27 mm
Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), Bluetooth 4.1, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Headset Profiles (HSP)
Up to 1.6 km in Open Terrain
/w RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies), Frequency: 76 – 108MHz
|Mobile Phone App|
Android & IOS
Advanced Noise Control, Built-In SBC Codec: Wide Volume Control, Sample Rate 48 kHz (DAC)
CE (European Conformity), FCC (Federal Communications Commission), IC (Radio Certification)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 10 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to us
Return items with the shipping label provided, please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with everything that was included in the original shipment.
For more information, view our full Returns & Refund policy.