DO YOU KNOW about the benefits of a CNC-machined offset triple clamp?
AllKTM CNC-machined triple clampshave the following properties:
- Manufactured from highest grade aluminium
- Optimally tuned steering stem stiffness
- 100% alignment of the fork tubes
- Perfect flexibility – adapted precisely to the KTM WP fork
The factory triple clamp has the additional benefits of:
- Fork clamp spindled after anodising: With the same tightening torque, this operation increases the friction between triple clamp and fork tubes, thus practically preventing the fork tubes from twisting in the triple clamp.
- The special steering stem bracket provides additional support for this feature.
- Ultra-easy offset adjustment: Dismantling of front wheel and fork is not necessary!
The offset triple clamp is the distance between the horizontal centre line of both fork tubes and the centre of the steering axis, by which the fork tubes are offset from the steering axis (referred to as dimension “X”). The selected offset can be seen at a glance thanks to the marking on the triple clamp.Offset setting options:
- Shorter offset: stability on fast straights
- Longer offset: simpler and swifter steering into corners
All KTM triple clamps are supplied with steering stem and with the steering head bearing already pressed on.
With adjustable offset 20 or 22mm.
Made in aluminum.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 10 working days of receipt of your goods.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to us
Return items with the shipping label provided, please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with everything that was included in the original shipment.
For more information, view our full Returns & Refund policy.